Xin chào các bạn, để giúp cho các bạn kịp thời cập nhật phương pháp ra đề cũng như xu hướng ra đề năm 2018. Hôm nay mình sẽ tổng hợp cho bạn đọc tất tần tật bộ đề thi IELTS 2018 Writing và mình sẽ cập nhật liên tục để các bạn có thể thử làm cho quen tay nhé!
Đề thi IELTS 2018 Writing 6/1/2018
– Line graph
– Some people think that it is more beneficial to take part in sports which are played in teams, like football, while other people think that taking part in individual sports, like tennis or swimming, is better. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.
Đề thi ngày 13/1/2018
– People living in large cities today face many problems in their everyday life. What are these problems? Should governments encourage people to move to smaller regional towns?
Đề thi ngày 18/1/2018
– Maintaining public libraries is a waste of money since computer technology can replace their functions. Do you agree or disagree?
Đề thi IELTS Writing 20/1/2018
– Bar charts
– Research shows that business meetings, discussions and training are happening online nowadays. Do the advantages outweigh the disadvantages?
Đề thi ngày 1/2/2018
– Scientific research should be carried out and controlled by the governments rather than private companies. Do you agree or disagree?
Đề thi 10/2/2018
– Pie charts
– The tradition that family gets together to eat meals is disappearing. What are the reasons? What are the impacts
Đề thi ngày 24/2/2018
– Bar charts
– Nowadays, some employers think that formal academic qualifications are more important than life experience or personal qualities when they look for new employees. Why is in this case? Is a positive or negative development
Đề thi ngày 3/3/2018
– Some people think that newly built houses should follow the style of the old houses in the local areas. Others think that people should have freedom to build houses of their own style. Discuss and give opinion.
Đề thi ngày 10/3/18
– When designing a building, the most important factor is intended use of the building rather than its outward appearance. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
Đề ngày 15/03/2018
– Bar graph
– Some people believe that it is more important to teach children the literature of their own country than of other countries. Do you agree or disagree?
Đề ngày 24/3/2018
– Pie charts
– Museums and art galleries should concentrate on works that show history and culture of their own country rather than works of the other parts in the world. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
Đề thi 7/4/2018
– Some people think the government funding should not be used for supporting art and culture, others think supporting cultural activities may be beneficial for the population and the culture. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.
Đề ngày 14/4/2018
– Bar + Table
– In today’s world of advanced science and technology, we still greatly value our artists such as musicians, painters and writers. What can arts tell us about life that science and technology cannot?
Đề ngày 26/4/2018
– it is more important to spend public money on promoting a healthy lifestyle in order to prevent illness than to spend it on treatment of people who are already ill. To what extent do you agree of disagree?
Đề thi ngày 5/5/2018
– These days people in some country are living in a “throw-away” society which mean people use things in a short time then throw them away. Causes and problems
Đề thi ngày 12/5/2018
– Some people think that a huge amount of time and money is spent on the protection of wild animals, and that this money could be better spent on the human population.To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion?
Đề ngày 19/5/2018
– Some people think that the range of technology available to people is increasing the gap between the rich and the poor. Others think it has an opposite effect. Discuss both views and give opinions.
Đề ngày 24/05/2018
– Pie chart
– Many people think that the media should show more stories which report good news. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
Đề ngày 7/6 BC HN
– Bar chart, 5 nước, 2000-2020, 3 nước giảm 2 nước tăng 1 nước fluctuate, number of magazines sold per person.
– Traffic and Housing problems in major cities could be solved by moving large companies, factories and their employees to the countryside
To what extent do you agree or disagree?
Đề ngày 30/6/2018
– Shopping centers and supermarkets are more popular than small local shops. Is this a positive or negative development? Give your opinion.
Đề ngày 7/7/2018
– Many people say that universities should only offer to young students with highest marks, others say they should accept people with all ages, even if they did not do well. Discuss both views and give your opinions
Đề ngày 19/7/2018
– Education for young people is important in many countries . However, the others think government should spend more money for education in adult population who can not read and write. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
Đề thi ngày 21/7/2018
– Line graph
-Many university students live with their families, while others live away from home because their universities are in different places. What are the advantages and disadvantages both situations.
Đề thi ngày 28/7/2018
– Bar chart
– Some people say that economic growth is the only way to end hunger and poverty, while others say that economic growth is damaging the environment so it should be stopped. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
Đề thi ngày 1/8/2018
– Line graph 2 đường
– In many cities, people can build houses and buildings freely in many styles. Do the ad. outweigh the disad?
Đề thi ngày 11/8/2018
– 2 bar chart, 1 cái là về phần trăm trẻ em ở độ tuổi phải đi học cấp 2 đang học cấp 2, 1 cái là phần trăm những người đến tuổi đi học đại học đang thực sự học đại học ở 4 vùng Europe, Saudi Arab, Latin America và East Asia năm 2000.
– Some people believe that giving longer prison sentences is the best way to reduce crime. Others believe that there are better ways to reduce crime. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
– Some people think that the best way to reduce crime is to give longer prison sentences. Others, however, believe there are better alternative ways of reducing crime. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
– bar (cho số liệu 1 năm của nhiều nhóm tuổi)
– It is a natural process for animal species to become extinct. So we should not try to prevent this from happening. Agree or disagree
Đề thi IELTS 2018 ngày 18/8
– Line graph
– In the modern world, it is possible to shop, work and communicate with people via internet and live without any face-to-face contact with others. Is it a positive or negative development?
Đề thi ngày 25/8/2018
– Bar chart
– For schoolchildren, their teachers have more influence on their intelligence and social development than their parents. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
Đề thi ngày 13/09/2018
- Bar chart
- Some people think that the most important thing about being rich is it gives a person the opportunity to help other people. Do you agree or disagree?
Đề thi ngày 15/09/2018
– Pie chart
– Most of the world’s problems are caused by overpopulation. Do you agree or disagree?
Xem thêm nhiều tài liệu chia sẻ kỹ năng tự học IELTS:
Lộ trình tự học IELTS cho người mới bắt đầu từ 0 – 8.0 hiệu quả nhất
Tự học IELTS như thế nào cho hiệu quả?
Trên đây là trọn bộ đề thi IELTS 2018 Writing mới nhất tính đến thời điểm hiện tại. Hãy thử tập làm ngay hôm nay để bạn có thể quen với các dạng đề và bước vào phòng thi được tự tin nhé! Chúc các bạn thi tốt!